Thursday, May 7, 2009

She's almost here!!

I have a planned C-Section scheduled for Monday, May 11, 2009, at 7:30 am. I went to the doctor today and she said I was only one centimeter dilated. I found it funny that I am so close to my due date, I have been walking around the mall and different store for hours a day for the last couple of days, and I am still not able to dilate. My sister Jessica can dilate just by blinking, but I am doing several things that would put a normal person into labor but nothing comes of it. It's not like I want to have her too early but I just find it funny. Anyways, I will try to get pictures up as soon as I can after she comes so everyone can see our new little one. And no, we have not picked a name yet. We are going to wait to see what she looks like and see if she has red hair. We have a list but we cannot decide on one yet. We will let you know soon.

2 comments:

Jared-Monica-Brooke-Caleb said...

Congrats!! I can't wait. i was so bummed I missed your shower. How are you feeling?

Sarah said...

Hey, baby Madeline or Madelyn we want to see pictures!!