Friday, November 12, 2010

Madilyn

Madilyn fell alseep in the car and when we brought her inside she woke up. We put her down, went and put things away, and when we came back into the living room we found her like this. So cute. She was so tired.
Madilyn got her toes painted for the first time about two weeks ago. She always touches my toes when I have them painted so I painted hers and she loved it. She thought she was so cute. She messed them up a couple of times so I ended up painting them 3 or 4 times. Oh and she has Darrell's short, fat feet. Poor girl.


Madilyn's new crocks. I have never liked these but they are so cute on her. She found them at good will and wouldn't put them down. They looked really cute on her and they were only $2. Now, she loves to try and put them on herself and wear them all day.


1 comment:

Jen and Zach said...

How cute! I love her painted toes and her new crocs! Also, I think her feet are cute.